- All Daikin Spit Systems come with Daikin’s 5-year Warranty. You are also a Consumer within the meaning of the Australian Consumer Law (ACL), and therefore entitled the benefit of any of the warranties contained in the ACL which cannot be excluded by law.
- You must;
- ensure that a person who is at least 18 years of age is present at the installation site at all times whilst the Daikin Specialist Dealer is present at the premises to provide the services,
- ensure that such person is authorised by the owner of the premises to approve all completed work and provide such assistance as the Dealer may reasonably request in order to provide the services.
If not, the Dealer may leave the site and Daikin may invoice you for the cost of an extra site visit.
- The quote issued to you by Daikin is based on the information you have provided about your premises on the Sizing Calculator and Order Form. It is your responsibility to make sure that the product (including optional upgrades) and the site of the proposed installation are suitable.
- You will be liable for any additional costs incurred if the supplied information is incorrect or inaccurate.
- You must confirm that you have complied with any local council planning requirements (including heritage requirements, if any) in relation to the installation works to be carried out.
- If the installation is to take place in a shared property, (for example, a unit block or townhouse) you must ensure you have the relevant approval from the body corporate.
- You must provide all relevant information about the site to the Daikin Specialist Dealer when they conduct the site inspection.
- A deposit must be paid at the time of placing the order. The deposit is equal to 10% of the cost of the installation as calculated using the sizing calculator prior to Daikin allocating a Dealer to carry out the installation.
- Any variations that are required to the order (for example, a change of equipment or additional materials etc being required) will be added to the final cost of the installation of the system and confirmed with the consumer by the Daikin Specialist Dealer during the site inspection and prior to a date for the installation being booked with the consumer.
- The balance of the cost of the installation of the system (less the deposit paid) must be paid to Daikin prior to the Daikin Specialist Dealer commencing the installation.
- A final Tax Invoice will be provided to you by Daikin when you make the final payment and installation is completed.
Cancellation / Termination
- If the order is cancelled ahead of the site inspection and installation, the deposit of 10% will be refunded.
All Daikin Specialist Dealers are independently owned and operated businesses.