1 High Density Heat ExchangerUS7’s five row heat exchanger utilising Ø5mm copper piping delivers superior cooling and heating performance.
2 Hyper Saw Edge FanUnique ‘Saw Edge’ design of the indoor fan rotor delivers superior airflow and quiet operations as low as 19dBA (25-35 Class Model).
3 Automatic Self Cleaning FilterAn internal brush automatically collects and deposits dust from the air filter to help maintain stable airflow and minimise power consumption.
4 Flash Streamer TechnologyDecomposes bacteria and mould absorbed on the filter by ionisation with an advanced plasma electric discharge.
5 2-Area Intelligent Eye
Ensures draught free comfort, if no movement is detected for a period of 20 minutes, the air conditioner adjusts the set temperature by ±2°C to save energy.
6 Natural Breeze Airflow
By randomly varying airflow and direction, US7 simulates the sensation of a gentle breeze for improved comfort.
- How do I clean the air filters in my air conditioner?
- Where can I purchase a Daikin air conditioner?
- Does Daikin provide after sales support?
- How reliable are Daikin air conditioners?
- How do I choose the right size air conditioner for my home?
- What is an 'energy label'?
- How often should I clean the filters in my air conditioner?
- What is cooling and heating capacity?