1 Cross Flow Fan
Large diameter rotor with aerofoil blade design delivers larger volumes of air more quietly than ever before.
2 DC Fan Motor
Daikin's DC Fan Motor is efficient and compact, featuring five step fan speeds including quiet and auto mode.
3 Intelligent Eye
If no movement is detected for a period of 20 minutes, the air conditioner adjusts the set temperature by ±2°C to save energy.
4 Program Dry FunctionWhen operating in this mode, the microprocessor intelligently adjusts temperature and air flow rate to suitable levels for maximum humidity elimination with minimal compromise to comfort.
- Where can I purchase a Daikin air conditioner?
- Does Daikin provide after sales support?
- How reliable are Daikin air conditioners?
- How do I choose the right size air conditioner for my home?
- What is an 'energy label'?
- How often should I clean the filters in my air conditioner?
- How do I clean the air filters in my air conditioner?
- What is cooling and heating capacity?